About Dan Becker
I am an entrepreneur with a passion for decentralization and experimentation in governance. I see coercion, power and politics as the principal source of the World’s problems. I seek to invest in platforms with a particular interest in the automation of governance, defi, decentralized ledgers and startup societies. Bitcoin provides perhaps the first, and still best, example of automated governance in that it takes the functions of central banks and automates them, while providing transparency.
- Co-Author Airline Pilot Starter Kit – published by Air, Inc. (Kit Darby co-author);
- Founded Fly America (1996-1999) – An online learn-to-fly community;
- Residential real estate investor (1999-2001 & 2007- 2012);
- Homebuilder and property developer (2001-2010); and
- Trader (equities, options, futures, forex & crypto) 1995-Present.
- Regional airline pilot/charter pilot
- Private equity fund investing in university housing
- BS – Business
Why I am pursuing this project/goals
I am interested in finding people to work/partner with in the network union/state space in order to accomplish three things:
- Help the network and innovative governance idea to move forward;
- to build a network of people who are excellent at developing relevant innovative ideas for the purpose of investing/partnering with them;
- To provide dark talent (the world’s unrecognized talent) with interesting and well paid project opportunities that help them to build a brighter future.
Thanks for your interest!