If you wanted to build a survey and database that allowed users to reflect their values on specific topics how would you do it? For instance, if you wanted to ask users what they thought about:
- Free Speech – good, bad or indifferent
- Private Property – good, bad or indifferent
- Sugar – good, bad or indifferent
Assume you also want to offer users the opportunity to propose new moral premises.
What type of system would you build or buy?
Other system requirements:
- Open so that users can see the actual data
- Accessible so that people could get to it without having to create an account or login. Web3 login?
This is the first step in a multi-step project. I am not asking you to build anything. At this point, I am looking for ideas as to alternative paths that might merit initial exploration.
Up to three participants will be paid $100 USD in crypto for acceptable contributions. Target time for completion is less than 1 hour.
Send an email via the contact page with the following in the subject line:
JGP Moral Premise Project – Your Name
Include your content.
Payment – My preferred payment tokens would be Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or TUSD. If you have one of those wallets include you address. If you prefer a different token just let me know.
Thanks for thinking about it.